Tuesday 15 March 2011

Heroic Atramedes, Down


Aeon took down Atramedes on heroic mode on the 6th of March.
Massive Grats to them!
Unfortunately I cannot comment too much on the fight as I personally haven't been there for any of the progress nor the kills.

Here's their killshot.

'So why haven't you been around? WE NEED A FROST DK!!'
I do apologise for my absence as of late, From the 22nd of February to the 6th of March I was due to be working every day, And in the evening I had to sit down and craft a fancy dress outfit for my sister and I for a party we were attending in Wales.
This was already getting my hands full, and the first few days of work were really tiring me out.
I was up until around 2am every night sewing, cutting and fashioning parts for my costume out of fabrics.
Honestly I may well be good at art but I am sure as hell NOT good at textiles. The amount of times I pricked my finger with the needle is uncountable.
It was a geek party, fancy dress theme being characters from video games.
Before you think it, I would look ridiculous as a night elf so just don't go there.
We chose to go as the Pichu brothers, the pre-evolutional stage of Pikachu of course from Pokemon.
The costumes turned out great, here's a picture of my sister modelling the complete outfit for me.
The shop next door and above my work got burnt down, so the ceiling in our shop collapsed, so the workload tripled. After I got back from Swansea however I had come down with the flu and still have it now, over a week later.

I have no voice I can't talk only whisper, and Zaifon keeps whispering back to me which is getting on my nerves!

And if things weren't chaotic enough, he fell asleep on my laptop and the screen got smashed in. So it's pretty much impossible to play any games on as over half the screen doesn't project any image, just streaks of broken multicoloured pixels.
This morning I purchased my new laptop; I've bought myself an Alienware M15x with customised specs, quite excited about getting it!
Hopefully it will be here soon so I can get back to raiding, and HOPEFULLY I recover from my illness even sooner >.<

 

No comments:

Post a Comment