Friday 17 June 2011

Wingit Laying the Lich King to rest!
















Well it's been a while since I updated so I thought it's about bloody time I got to it!
Well as you can see we have been especially busy as of late, and we have finally managed to complete and clear all of Icecrown Citadel (10) Hooray \o/

Previously we were stuck on Saurfang due to being overwhelmed with marks, but after getting some gear upgrades we now packed a punch good enough to beat him down fast enough.
The rest of the bosses were pretty easy,Professor Putricide was a complete pushover!
The boss we really had issues with was Valithria which consequently was bugged, around the dragon has always been a small blue 'void zone' animation, well for whatever reason it is now huge, and with a massive box to boot, it covers all the portals and all the mobs so it was incredibly hard to target anything let alone click the portals to enter.


We tried with 2 healers and myself self-healing and taking all the adds, though I got overrun very quickly so we ended up doing this fight with just 1 healer and it went down no problems.
Blood-Queen was okay we had a pickle with running out of people to bite, but 2nd time around we cracked that code easily.
Of course Lich King was a challenge, Zaifon healed, Akaize tanked and I dps'd,
We have NO DISPEL for disease in our setup!!

So of course, naturally, the plague was hard to deal with and we had to kill the adds manually.
There is 1 Valkyr in 10manN, but there's only 3 of us bear in mind, so that was incredibly hard.
However with some RNG on our side, we got a lucky break and stormed through phase 3 with Zaifon getting picked up every time. The rest of the encounter was easy.
I was pretty ecstatic about it because I nearly started to believe it wasn't possible :p

Click for full size :D





3 comments:

  1. Yaaay! Awesome job guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have frapsed it, Lina :).
    I would have wanted to watch that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I plan to fraps everything we've done, it's just about actually sitting down and saying 'Okay this week we'll fraps'
    It just never happens my memory is terribad.

    ReplyDelete