Thursday 14 April 2011

Heroic Magmaw, Down


Looks like we got the ball rolling again!
Thanks to our merge with the guild 'Murder' from Earthen Ring EU we have finally managed to bolster our roster numbers back out.
Our first raid of this reset started off with a bang as we took down Magmaw on heroic mode within the first hour, we then proceeded to one-shot both Chimaeron and Maloriak which we have struggled with the past few months so this was fantastic progress from all the new members, so here's to you! /Cheer.


We are finally getting back on our feet, It's time to push forwards.
Aeon is turning into something new, and unfortunately a few of our old members cannot see their spot within the guild any longer, I am ever so sad to see our former guild master Vorli leave us to go to another guild.
Vorli, you were always a very inspiring, kind, friendly person. Even had a sexy voice to boot! I will indeed miss you and am quite upset that I wont be able to portrait your beautiful troll in the next guild portrait :<
As for Nikrell; wtf don't ninja my invincible then switch alt, then bugger off! >:[
Bunch of quitters!

I've got a few things I have in mind to write a fat blog essay about so keep checking back because I will actually be updating now that THINGS ARE HAPPENING .
For now I will just briefly mention, Professor Oak, my paladin alt has managed to gather healing gear and I healed my very first heroic last night - with no experience of healing what-so-ever since the start of wrath before the combo point system was added, i.e Flash of Light, Flash of Light, Flash of Light..etc, I could go on. I just kinda ran in and flailed and smashed my keys and hoped everyone would live.
It's going pretty well I hope to join Demi's 10-man raid this weekend and unleash my noobness upon my guildies there :3

1 comment:

  1. Flash of light is fail! Use your damn holy power and learn2hael!

    ReplyDelete