Tuesday 19 April 2011

Heroic Valiona & Theralion, Down

2 dragons with one stone!
But a few days ago Aeon slew not one, but 2 dragons, both Valiona and Theralion, siblings in rivalry!
'Let's Murder them Aeon!' was the spurring cry amongst the raid team.
and sure enough we did just that.
Our merge is undoubtedly a huge success! and we are now making hasty progress on Nefarian HM. Watch out Unity Path, Aeon is alive and kicking again!


I know most of you know this already as I have made a bit of a fuss, screamed, cried and the rest of it..
But during the progression on this encounter I was happily munching away on my raid snacks, for this particular night I had a packet of fruit shortcake biscuits, you know those ones with the little raisins in? they are amazing, well, yes happily eating them, and then suddenly, unwarned, I pulled a biscuit out of the packet to be confronted by this.. menacing face!
MY BLOODY BISCUIT HAD A FACE ON IT!
It scared me although I managed to take a picture before devouring him so he could not cause me further fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment